Sunday, May 20, 2012

Fractions as an Ice Breaker??

Teachers Pay TeachersI don't know about everyone else, but I am working so diligently to stay focused on this year, but there is a tiny voice in my head that is already helping me plan for next year.  I also know that our crew at 3-6 Resources is doing an AMAZING job of sharing free resources from some FANTASTIC blogs!  So, I am veering off to share a resource from TeachersPayTeachers.  It is a freebie..of course!!  Breeze Through Math has created this fun Getting to Know You Fraction activity.    How great is that? First day team builders while starting curriculum right away. I love it! As I'm sure all the students will too!

Shared with Excitement, as always,
from Mrs. M at



Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. This is Brianne from Breeze Through Math. Thanks so much for linking to my Fraction Activity! It was a great surprise to see it on an education blog. I'll be placing a link on my own blog to this post...hope that is OK with you! If your readers would like to suggest any new material for me to create they could fill out my survey at http://survey.breezethroughmath.com and they'll receive my FREE, fully customizable Tic-Tac-Toe PowerPoint Template.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...